WM’s founder is Christine Baird.
She is Worthfull Media, as well as her incredible network of peers and advisors.
Christine Baird is a podcast consultant and host who teaches business owners and their teams to make podcasting a core part of their marketing strategy – at the scale of thousands of listeners and millions of downloads.
After six years in corporate sales, Christine did a career 180 and has been working in podcast production, content strategy, and audience development since 2014. She worked on Lewis Howes’ brand, The School of Greatness, for four years, where she got to grow his top-ranked podcast from less than 1 million downloads to over 80 million.
Now she’s pivoted to supporting more influencers create and grow their shows and impact. She consults and strategizes on top podcasts and she trains teams to become in-house producers of high-quality media.
- Who is a good fit to work with Worthfull Media?
- Personal brands who are ready to deepen an intimate, long-term relationship with their audience, customers, or clients through podcasting. They understand the value of building an audience off of social media platforms and becoming the trusted curator of content and ideas that serve their audience.
- Small businesses such as agencies, coaches, lifestyle brands, and creatives who see the value of becoming thought leaders in their industries, attract the best talent to work for them, and establish themselves as the go-to expert in their niche. They want to be the business that gives more than it takes.
- Does Worthfull Media provide audio or video production services?
- Yes. Christine will always be advocating for you to let her train your team to become in-house producers of your media (best in the long run!) but Worthfull Media happily offers high-quality audio and video editing to handle production of your show if that is the best fit for now.
- What specifically do you help people with when you do a 1:1 consulting session?
- Christine’s experience working with top influencer brands has made her really good at identifying and envisioning how a podcast can amplify or evolve your current brand into what you dream it can be. She asks questions and listens first, then consults and strategizes on how you can be the executor of your vision and how your team can be set up to excel in the day-in-day-out work of your show and marketing.
- Sessions can also include top-of-the-industry tech setup advising and strategy for launching your show like a pro (marketing, building fans, getting press, etc).
- Re-thinking, re-launching, or growing your existing podcast? This is where Christine gets excited about updating you on the current trends, opportunities, and options to make your podcast work towards your future goals.
- Do you have any kind of group coaching or online programs?
- Yes! This is the best bang for your buck if you are a producer or new host who needs access to Christine’s experience but wants to handle the application yourself. The Think Like a Producer membership group is the coaching platform she created with Tiff Tyler, co-host of the podcast of the same name, and our go-to video and YouTube expert. We teach weekly lessons inside the group on audio & video production, monetizing strategies, marketing trends, and more. You also get to ask questions, get feedback straight from us, and learn from the other members of the group.
- Does Worthfull Media support with social media marketing, SEO optimization, copywriting, YouTube strategy, online launches, etc?
- We stay in our lane of podcasting and related brand-building, but we know the best of the best for the adjacent skill sets, so we are more than happy to introduce you to our favorite experts in these areas.
- Is Christine available for speaking opportunities, mastermind trainings, or private group coaching sessions?
- Yes she is. And it’s one of her very favorite ways to share her knowledge! Just send her a message to explore how she can add value to your group or event.