We are a boutique media production house that serves small businesses who podcast and YouTube.
Our core values are worth and well-being. Everything we do makes those a priority in your experience.
Worthfull Media is owned by Christine Baird. She is a media producer who loves podcasts, plant-based cuisine, and historic homes.
After six years in corporate sales, Christine did a career 180 and has been working in podcast production and content strategy since 2014. She worked on Lewis Howes’ brand, The School of Greatness, for four years, where she got to grow his top-ranked podcast from less than 1 million downloads to over 80 million.
In 2018, she stepped away from producing that brand and started Worthfull Media. Since then it has grown to support dozens of small businesses, personal brands, and larger endeavors in launching and growing their shows and impact. We offer audio and video production services and train teams to become in-house producers of high-quality media.
1. Create before you consume.
2. It’s safe to be beautiful here.
3. You are already, always full of worth.
We love our small team of editors and producers who give an intimate level of service to our clients and show them a preview of what it’s like to have an in-house team producing their podcast. We are based in Salt Lake City, Utah and some of us live here.
We have all worked on several shows and have years of experience between us in editing, production, consulting, coaching, and keeping up with the evolutions in this industry. Some of us are also videographers, DJs, and designers. We all love podcasts.
- Who are your clients?
- Personal brands who want to create an intimate, long-term relationship with their audience, customers, or peers through podcasting. They understand the value of building an audience off of social media platforms and becoming the trusted curator of content and ideas that serve their audience.
- Small businesses who see the value of becoming thought leaders in their industries, attract the best talent to work for them, and establish themselves as the go-to expert in their niche. They want to be the business that gives more than it takes.
- Do you provide audio or video production services outside of podcasting?
- Yes! Worthfull Media offers high-quality audio and video editing to handle production of your show, as well as any related media production you need for your business. This could include online courses, marketing assets, brand story videos, bonus content, speaker reels, and more.
- What specifically do you help people with in your membership?
- Our experience working with top influencer brands has made us really good at identifying and envisioning how a podcast, YouTube channel, online courses, social media, and more can amplify or evolve your current brand into what you dream it can be. We teach hosts how to master their craft and producers how to do the day-in-day-out work of making a great show. Check out our training membership here.
- Do you support with social media marketing, SEO optimization, copywriting, online course launches, etc?
- We stay in our lane of media production, but we know the best of the best for the adjacent skill sets, so we are more than happy to introduce you to our favorite experts in these areas.
- Is Christine available for speaking opportunities, mastermind trainings, or private coaching sessions?
- Yes she is. And it’s one of her very favorite ways to share her knowledge! Just send her a message to explore how she can add value to your group or event.