We are a boutique podcast agency that provides production services and coaching for hosts and producers.
Our core values are worth and well-being. Everything we do makes those a priority in your podcast.
Worthfull Media is owned by Christine Baird. She is a podcast producer who loves podcasts, plant-based cuisine, and historic homes.
After six years in corporate sales, Christine did a career 180 and has been working in podcast production and content strategy since 2014. She worked on Lewis Howes’ brand, The School of Greatness, for four years, where she got to grow his top-ranked podcast from less than 1 million downloads to over 80 million.
In 2018, she stepped away from producing that brand and started Worthfull Media. Since then it has grown to support dozens of creators in launching and growing their shows and impact. We teach micropreneurs how to create their own podcasts and train teams to become in-house producers of high-quality media.
1. Create before you consume.
2. It’s safe to be beautiful here.
3. You are already, always full of worth.
We love our small team of editors and account managers who give an intimate level of service to our clients and show them a preview of what it’s like to have an in-house team producing their podcast. We are based in Salt Lake City, Utah and some of us live here.
We have all worked on several shows and have years of experience between us in editing, production, consulting, coaching, and keeping up with the evolutions in this industry. Some of us are also videographers, DJs, and designers. We all love podcasts.
- Who are our clients?
- Personal brands who want to create an intimate, long-term relationship with their audience, customers, or peers through podcasting. They understand the value of building an audience off of social media platforms and becoming the trusted curator of content and ideas that serve their audience.
- Small businesses who see the value of becoming thought leaders in their industries, attract the best talent to work for them, and establish themselves as the go-to expert in their niche. They want to be the business that gives more than it takes.
- Does we provide audio or video production services?
- Yes. We will always be advocating for you to become the in-house producer of your own media, but Worthfull Media happily offers high-quality audio and video editing to handle production of your show if that is what you need right now.
- What specifically do you help people with in your coaching program?
- Our experience working with top influencer brands has made us really good at identifying and envisioning how a podcast can amplify or evolve your current brand into what you dream it can be. We teach hosts how to master their craft and producers how to do the day-in-day-out work of making a great show. Check out our podcast creator incubator here.
- Do you support with social media marketing, SEO optimization, copywriting, online course launches, etc?
- We stay in our lane of podcasting and related brand-building, but we know the best of the best for the adjacent skill sets, so we are more than happy to introduce you to our favorite experts in these areas.
- Is Christine available for speaking opportunities, mastermind trainings, or private coaching sessions?
- Yes she is. And it’s one of her very favorite ways to share her knowledge! Just send her a message to explore how she can add value to your group or event.