What you can expect at our studio
We are delighted to have a physical studio space to create boutique-quality media with you. This was a vision our founder Christine had based on her love of hospitality, interior design, and media production. She had worked as an in-house producer in a home-based studio in Los Angeles and saw the special productions that came out of that kind of intimate media experience.
After years of clients asking us to help them find studio space in various cities, we decided to create our own. Worthfull Studios is unique for a few reasons in the media production space.
- You will experience a high-touch, personal level of service as if you were a guest in our home — because you will be! Our studio is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood just 5 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and 20 minutes from the airport. You’ll notice historic homes, big trees, boutique coffee shops, and a quiet calm as you make your way to the studio.
- We will schedule a pre-production call with you before your first session to discuss your creative vision and what specific support you need. We have years of experience filming and recording various kinds of media in several cities with many levels of talent and creators, so we are extra good at listening to what matters to you and preparing our team to create just that.
- Once you have completed your first recording session at our studio, you will have access to your own client portal for easy booking, billing, and communication with us for all future sessions. We want our studio to be your creative space as much as it ours, so welcome to the collective!
Here are some specifics about our studio space and the equipment we use to record audio and video for clients.
- We use digital creator-favorite cameras with a variety of lenses to capture up to 3 different angles of a video shoot. We’ll stage a set customized for your shoot and show you test shots before we begin the actual recording so you are confident that the result is going to look like what you envision.
- We use Shure microphones for podcast-style audio recordings when the audio quality matters the most. These are professional quality microphones used by network shows that are standard in the industry and sound excellent. If you want to check the audio quality you can achieve in our studio, email us for samples to hear what a finished audio recording on these microphones sounds like in our space.
- We have curated furnishings in our studio that have a timeless, lived-in, high-end look without feeling trendy. Most of the pieces fall within a mid-century modern or vintage style with some modern and antique accents. The finishes are natural, including wood, stone, leather, textured fabric, metal and glass. We will work with you to stage a set that fits your brand aesthetic and you are welcome to bring any pieces that you want to use in addition to what we have. If you give us enough lead time, we’ll even do some local shopping for you to bring in specific pieces that fit your style.
- Our studio includes a private bathroom and kitchen area for you to use during your session. You are welcome to do makeup and hair styling at our studio, or come fully ready. We can arrange for a stylist to meet you at the studio as well. We have a variety of beverages and snacks stocked in our kitchen to keep you feeling nourished and hydrated while you are in creation mode during your session.
Coming to the studio from out of town?
We are delighted that you are visiting Utah and using our studio for your media production. We love Salt Lake City and the surrounding area and have curated a list of our top recommendations for accommodations, food, and things to do while you are visiting our area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I record my own video or audio at the studio without using your team? Yes! If you have your own team or would like to record in our space by yourself, you are welcome to book Studio Space time (select Studio Space in the service menu when booking). We will require an additional refundable deposit if you are using our equipment (microphones, cameras, lights, etc).
- Can I book the studio space for a photo shoot only? Yes! If you love the look of the space for a photo shoot, you are welcome to book it for photos only and bring your own photographer (or ask us for a recommendation). Choose the Studio Space option in the service menu when you are booking and note that you will be using it for a photo shoot in the booking details.
- Can I host a workshop or event at the studio that isn’t being recorded? Yes, for certain kinds of events, our studio is available for booking the space only. When you book Studio Space time, we’ll ask you for a description of what your event includes and contact you with additional questions if we have them. Based on insurance and lease parameters, we are not able to accommodate some events.
- Can I bring my dog to the studio? Yes! We love dogs and you are welcome to bring your pet with you to a session.