Bring your podcast production and content marketing in-house for good.
Train your team how to make podcasting the backbone of your content marketing strategy.
- Captivated by the power of podcasting but unsure of how to harness it for your brand?
- Scared to start and sound stupid?
- Yearning for a sustainable content strategy off of social media?
- Trying to figure out how much to invest up front?
- Wanting to go all in on an intimate connection to your audience?
- Clueless about how much time it will take to create a quality production?
- Excited at the idea of becoming a true thought leader in your space?
- Debating if the payoff is worth it?
You’re in good company. I got you.
This program is built to turn your team
into media production pros
and empower them to market
your content like you’re a top influencer
(especially if you already are).
Hello! I’m Christine Baird
I’m a podcast producer and content strategist who grew Lewis Howes’ top-ranked self-development podcast, the School of Greatness, from less than 1 million downloads in 2014 to over 80 million downloads just 4 years later (and a YouTube channel that now has 1 million subscribers).
I’ve since worked with dozens of influencer brands to launch top ranked podcasts and build sustainable content marketing strategies.
I know how much you’d love to make podcasting a part of your brand. You see your peers putting out shows left and right and celebrating their raving fans, their cool new friends, and their expanding impact. You know you have it in you but you don’t know how it all works. That’s my bread and butter and I want to share the goods with you.
(It’s the kind of long-game GaryVee is investing in.)
“Christine knows how to take a lot of moving pieces and consistently turn them into a great show.
She makes sure the voice of the brand always comes through in a powerful way.”
– Lewis Howes, host of the School of Greatness
The program is tailor-made for your team’s success
- Get the fundamental education your team needs to actually produce high quality audio (and video if you want) podcasts. Yes, we will nerd out on equipment, recording software, editing skills, and the nuances of hosting services and distribution.
- Get personalized coaching on the step by step strategies from launch (or re-launch) to production to audience development to content marketing. Ask all your questions and get direct responses from a pro.
- Get the results you are dreaming about. Build an audience that values you, your content, your products, and sings your praises to their network. Develop a whole new level of relationships with peers in your industry. Create revenue streams that sell themselves without you having to spend another ad dollar. Become one of those brands.
Here’s exactly what you will learn
- How a podcast best fits into your business structure, goals, and core strengths (most teams gloss over this essential step!)
- Launching your show from ideation through title, artwork, hosting service, trailer, music, episode format, season structure, and distribution
- Technical skills including recording high quality audio and video, audio editing skills, mixing down finished files, tagging episodes, uploading to a hosting service, scheduling, and file organization and management (Note: We don’t teach in depth video editing skills because we know you probably already have a great video editor on staff or we can connect you to one)
- Using your podcast as the backbone of your content strategy, implementing the macro to micro content model that top entrepreneurs like Brendon Burchard and Gary Vaynerchuk use and teach — this is where we geek out on editing styles and strategies for full length episodes and clips, as well as leveraging transcriptions and photography
- Hosting skills, interviewing skills, guest outreach and follow up, relationship building, pitching your show, and using it as a publicity builder
- Audience development strategies that make sense for your brand — this doesn’t include in-depth social media ad training because we’ve seen greater value in other tools for building a large podcast audience. Of course we touch on how to use social media ads if you decide to use those, but the bulk of our teaching will be on leveraging tools like cross-promotions, networking, and podcast tours on other shows.
- Marketing tools that work particularly well for podcasts which you may have overlooked because of their simplicity. Yes the main ingredients here are time and consistency, but there are other tools to use that can make a big difference in marketing your show in the short term (specifically how to invest in your relationships).
- Copywriting essentials for show notes, blogs, emails, and social media posts that promote your podcast — the do’s and don’ts on this can save you from wasting valuable SEO capital
- Emotional intelligence coaching on managing relationships between hosts and guests, production team members, and your audience (ego management and protecting yourself from misaligned guests and listeners are real skills)
- And more 🙂
How does it work?
1 We use the Marco Polo Channels app to host the program. It’s a video chat based app (just like Marco Polo) that is off of social media entirely. That means you open the app to learn, ask questions, and get answers with no distractions.
No need to weed through a bunch of posts in an overgrown Facebook group, miss announcements, and waste time. Instead, you are video chatting directly with me and learning from other members’ questions and processes.
I’ve seen a lot of online education platforms and I love Channels the best. It’s unlike any other platform I’ve worked on.
2 This program is designed to literally be in your pocket. Because we host it on a mobile-based app, you can be learning in the program when you are burned out from Zoom calls and desktop time.
Listen to or watch lessons while you are on a walk, in the car, or making dinner. Just like listening to a podcast, this program is your companion on your timetable.
3 Weekly lessons plus Q&A allows you to learn the evergreen principles of podcasting and content marketing while also being on top of the constant updates in a rapidly expanding tech industry.
I knew I couldn’t record content that would become outdated in a couple of months, so I built the program to teach you what is timeless and give you what is new on the same platform.
4 Ease of use is top of mind when I work with clients. I want you to get exactly what you asked for and invested in – expert content that is on point and easily accessible.
I made this program as easy to use as video chatting with your friends. You are a high performing business owner and team member and you need a simple connection to expert advice.
5 You are getting access to a one-of-a-kind podcast producer and strategist. I wish I had more peers to connect with who have my experience, but we are few and far between if we aren’t working a 50 hour week at a top influencer brand.
I had an extraordinary education at the studio and inside the School of Greatness, and I love sharing those insights with up and coming influential brands. My passion is teaching people who have a powerful message how to reach the people who need it most — through my favorite medium, podcasting.
“Christine is such an amazing ally when it comes to support with podcasts! She helped get me up and running with everything I needed to feel fully prepared to record and launch my podcast.
I can’t recommend working with her enough—she’s not only an incredible human, but a diligent worker that is ON IT and super reliable and detailed oriented.”
– Alexi Panos, host of Unleashed with Alexi Panos
By becoming a member, you get started immediately
Quarterly Consulting Calls
Your team gets 4 one-on-one calls with me so that we can do quarterly check ins on where you’re at and where you want to go.
DIY Podcasting Course
You receive access to my 9 unit, 21 video podcasting course which includes detailed audio editing videos and big picture strategy for your team to dive into right away.
6 Guest Expert Lessons
Throughout the program, I’ll bring in top industry experts to teach lessons on SEO, YouTube, copywriting, community management, and more.
This is a 12 month program – yes, that’s how long it takes to really learn this craft 🙂
You have me on retainer as your team’s trainer for a full year, which is what it takes to really build the foundation of a top podcast.
I want you to look back a year from now and be in deep gratitude to yourself that you invested in your brand by creating a podcast that markets your business for you.
I want you to be celebrating an amazing audience that has grown beyond what you thought possible.
I want you to feel the intimacy of using your voice to make the impact that you are uniquely gifted to create, supported by an empowered and skilled team.
This is what’s available to you by becoming a member of the
Podcast Mastery Membership.
“Christine’s knowledge about podcasts is amazing! She has so much experience that any question I have, she’s got a quick answer for and constructive feedback that has helped my podcast grow.”
– Koya Webb, host of Get Loved Up
A note from Christine
I designed this membership program for a specific kind of team. The kind I’ve had the privilege of working with through the past several years as I’ve been introduced to the top entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, and thought leaders of our day.
This program is for brands that have existing teams ready to be trained and profitable six or seven figure revenue streams already in place. You will be leveling up your entire team through this program, and it will require at least an hour a week over several months to get the full value of the program embedded into your business.
If you’re not there yet, no worries! Check out our other offerings to support you where you are at.
If you are ready, I can’t wait to create a huge impact in your brand with you. We’ll be working together for a while 🙂
“I call Christine the Podcast Doula as she is incredibly gifted, talented, wise, thoughtful, and kind in the bringing of life to your podcast dreams.
While that might sound cheesy, it’s true. I’m so grateful that Christine came into my life and literally helped me finally produce my own show — a dream I had for years! Christine is incredible and my go to in all things podcasting!”
– Tiffany Peterson, host of the Tiffany Peterson Podcast
Money Back Guarantee
When your team enrolls in the program, you’ll have 60 days to experience the training and begin implementing it into your business.
Don’t worry, if during that period you realize you aren’t ready for the program or it’s not what your team needs right now, just let Christine know and we’ll defer or end your membership and refund any pro-rated payment due.
We want you to feel fully confident and supported in your investment!